I’m tired, it’s been a long day, and I’m totally out of creativity. So… I’m going to do a little meme. The Lumberjack’s Wife did it… so it must be super cool, right? Right.
8 Things I’m Looking Forward to…
1) Graduation… although I may go back to school to get my master’s degree. I’m ready for a sense of achievement though.
3) A short vacation… I think we are going to head up to Colorado. It will be green, beautiful, and cool.
4) My wedding.
5) My honeymoon. Actually, I’m looking to the entire month of January when I can finally relax. I’ll be graduated, the wedding will be over, and I will be carefree.
6) My dog to be completely potty trained. Jamey was lecturing me about him still not being completely reliable yesterday. What.Ever. He’s still a baby and I don’t need a seven year old griping at me.
7) Getting a new, fancy camera.
8) Running a half marathon next April… Wait, am I looking forward to that or dreading it? I’m not sure.
8 Things I did Yesterday…
1) Took care of my screaming nephew who happened to have an ear infection in both ears.
2) Picked up seven carry-out cheese burgers from the local Cafe. (Yep, I skipped lunch duty. Refer to #1 for reason.)
3) Started (and finished) my homework for the week.
4) Ran for fifteen minutes. (Yay!)
5) Took a two hour nap. (Refer to #1 for reason.)
6) Realized that I am not ready for children. No way.
7) Remembered this picture.
8 ) Spent the next hour calming my ovaries. Ovaries are mean.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do…
1) Train dogs. Wait, I don’t even need to be able to train all dogs- just my dog.
2) Be a more patient person.
3) Predite the winning lottery numbers for the next Mega-Bowl or win big in Vegas. I’d take either.
Of course, I need to overcome the fact that I don’t gamble at all.
4) Spend more time with the love of my life.
5) Motivate myself to run every single day… And stop eating so much bread. Bread is my downfall.
6) Create a sucessful business revolving around my photography.
7) Travel the world.
8 ) Learn to drive a stick-shift.
8 Shows I Enjoy…
1) Lost- even though I haven’t finished the last season. I just can’t let it end… so the episodes stay on my DVR.
4) 48 Hours.
5) Actually, I should just end it there. I watch every show on the ID (Investigation Discovery) channel. It’s my obsession. And I really don’t know why.
8 ) …
Anyone else want to share? Please do.