I’m a very lucky girl. In the last fourteen months an amazing man has come into my life that has completely changed my world for the better. We were engaged in January and I am so excited about spending there rest of my life with him.
On Valentine’s Day I would like to share a few of the reasons that I’m so very in love with Colby:
2. Colby is hilarious. He is always making jokes. You know those people who take themselves way too seriously? Colby is not one of those. We laugh together A LOT.
3. He puts up with my calling him “Honey Bear” in public. Actually, I think he might even like it.
4. Colby works harder than any other person I know. Being a self-employed farmer is no walk in the park. During the Spring, Fall, and Summer he works from dawn to dusk- literally. I appreciate that he works hard to keep us financially stable.
5. My relationship with Colby is “easy” and I don’t think it’s because of me. He has an extremely easy going personality and never picks fights with me. I recognize that I can be whiney and a total pain in the butt. Colby puts up with way more than he should. (I’m going to work on not being such a grump.)
6. My engagement ring. It’s beautiful and he picked it out all by himself.
7. Colby is romantic. He is constantly thinking of ways to make me feel special. Just last week he wrote me a love note, because I was having a bad day.
8. I’m engaged to a smart man. We have real discussions about world events. That’s nice.
9. Colby is one of the best communicators I know. He wants to talk out any problem we have right away. (Sometimes I find that annoying, but it’s really a great quality to have.)
10. Colby is a manly man who knows how to fix things. He isn’t afraid of dirt. I’ve dating guys before that didn’t know how to change a tire or their oil. I’m not a big fan of that.
I really thank God each and every day for bring such an amazing man into my life.
I hope you are all having a wonderful Valentine’s Day!